Sunday, October 7, 2012

Su got sick

All was going so well. You'd think the vegi meals would be the safest. Something got me. Yesterday we rented a 3-person kayak for the morning- my belly was feeling a little rumbly, and I was already fighting off a cold, but the motion of the kayak had me yaking into the ocean, just off this lovely beach. Was ok for a while, it was gorgeous, paddling around amazing rock formations, but I had to eventually stumble back to the hotel and Rave had to step up and paddle back with Heath. Just over 24 hours later, and I have eaten 5 pretzel sticks, lay down for most of it and we even had to take a boat ride to Krabi, as our time at the resort was finished. Not a great ending, but thankful for Ravens knee on the boat ride, so I could remain prone. Wished I could have done more bouldering- the rocks were amazing. Think I am coming out of it now- can keep juice down, and looking forward to eating some white rice. Think I must be ahead in our belly fat loss contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment